Monday, 14 January 2013

issue of killing children

Our Views


Games are entirely fictional, they may be based off or related to real-world events, but in the gaming world they are fictional.
I feel it is not unethical or wrong by any standards to kill children in video games. However there is a line to be drawn, for example if it is just killing for the sake of killing then this is wrong.
However if it is some artistic licensing, part of the story or the game is trying to tell a message, for example how cruel the real world can be then this I feel is completely ok, and I dare say should be encouraged.
I feel this should be implemented in games, as I think that most games unnecessarily beautify reality, which is just as bad as the idea of killing children in video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment