Monday, 29 April 2013

dystopia


Zombies.

I was thinking about the idea of the game.  And as a group thinking about using plants as the enemy instead of People, that are aware off a dystopia and utopia.

Using images of fungus, i started to come up with ideas and concepts on the creatures for the game.
Looking at the fungus I noticed it grows on top off the plants and trees, so I just changed it from being on a tree to a person to change them into a zombie. The fungus is already alien like i didn't really have to change it to look horrible.







Dystopia

When I think of dystopia I start to think of all the bad things on the planet, and all those horrible things in one place. Making  that place in some kind of hell. And  the People that are liars, that horrible to each other. And live in buildings that  are broken, cold, wet and  the people of power abuseing it. The whole place in Darkness

Thinking about utopia and to appear as a place where those good things and bad things, is just another way of saying heaven and hell. I think the main difference between them is that having a hell is where Demons ghosts monsters are and in heaven obviously Angels and gods. whereas utopia and  dystopia is more the people that are alive, its not fantasy. Saying we get to a utopia and dystopia were all good people and all the bad people separated. what next, we've reached the goal of civilisation.
Now I can't stop thinking about war. The good people and the bad people trying to destroying each other, what would stop that happening, what would mainly stop the bad people stepping over into the utopia and trying to take control. With the people that are living in the dystopia find it to be a utopia even if it is a horrible place to others would it be a utopia to them, would that stop them trying to take over the  utopia that is good.

I’m just trying to think how it would work, I would love the world to become a utopia. all the horrible nasty foul people that are holding the world back with their  stupidity, to disappear. with so many people in this world with different beliefs, different opinions, its incredibly hard to get people thinking the same way to be able to live together in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment