Monday, 29 April 2013

game ideas for utopia



Game ideas


Making a game of Utopia or a dystopia is quite difficult it's been done quite a lot. I wouldn't know how to go about it, do I pick a Utopia is to appear both where would I set it up passed the future on another planet, would have humans or aliens may be something else. I don't really know.

If it about this for quite a while. I wonder what force popped into my head about character that is in complete chaos around him and in his life everything is manic but not in a bad way in a busy way people always surround Utopia dystopia of good and evil. And I'm trying to think of something away from that. Maybe a character that wants a peaceful life like a person who lives in the city he wants move to the country, it could be a Flash game or app game. Yeah that the quite quirky idea of maybe a funny old man trying to leave a busy city of things. In by the harsh way but an annoying way such as people trying to get to work and to dodge them to cross the road enough to do some puzzles, what else some part of the gameplay get chased by a dog.
trying to keep away from the stereotypical Utopia of good and evil right and wrong. What else in the game maybe the old man is trying to get to the countryside to a  quite little village


How can I make the game appealing to buyers. I would start by midfield man appealing to the buyers make a funny give him  funny quotes for the game. Also make the game quite irritating by using difficulty to make it addictive,


The game will be an app game for smart phones and tablets.

Here is a another idea, you play the villain is not done very much. The game infamous does it but you get the chance/option to play as the good guy of the villain in this game you're just the villain. And you're the one who's trying to destroy the Utopia simply because you like to destroy things.
Just to give it a twist, try something different. Maybe if a guy who is second in command off the evil Emperor and yours just as mean as him and he gives you mission is to destroy buildings kill people to corrupt the Utopia. And as you progress through the game you get more evil, and you get to do more evil things such as poison people kidnapped people in the end you become the Emperor and become King of the Utopia which now is a dystopia because you rule it in your eyes it's a Utopia.



No comments:

Post a Comment